It is an exciting yet critical time at Equinox Media and we're looking for a CMS Coordinator to join our Post Production team. The CMS Coordinator will report to the Content Operations and Publishing Supervisor and will work in coordination with content and publishing teams to create, implement and support best content management practices. Our teams embrace a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with humility, perseverance, and care for one another. We strive to continuously deliver the best results and focus on how every action helps push our mission forward of helping our members pursue Fitness everyday.
What the work looks like:
- Maintains content databases for asset tracking across all brands
- Support content operations teams with daily tasks relating to scheduling, content accuracy, consistency, tone, and compliance of content.
- Maintain documentation for various processes
- Coordinate and partner with content stakeholders to ensure best practices are maintained through evolving workflows
- Become fluent in content management software
- Work closely with post production and publishing departments to guarantee quality assurance of all assets to correct spec and format for delivery
- 3+ years experience using relational databases or content management systems
- Well versed in digital workflows, technology & post-production software
- Experience working with Airtable a plus
- Experience with quality assurance in large volume
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience acting as a liaison between teams to manage priorities and other cross functional needs
- Excellent communication, active listening and organization skills
- Strong opinions held loosely - no ego/ability to change your mind based on new information
- Working knowledge of how highly scaled digital/mobile products come together.
At Equinox Media, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more resilient company. We celebrate unique points of view and experiences across age, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and physical or mental ability in building the future of our digital business. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's successes. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.