Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it.
In 2019, Equinox unveiled its new on-demand fitness streaming platform, Equinox Media. This venture blends digital and in-real life experiences across hardware and personalized content representing its portfolio of brands. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
It is an exciting and critical time for our teams at Equinox Media and we're looking for an Art Director with a proven track record concepting and executing digital content for premium high-end brand experiences within the fitness and wellness space.
We have a dynamic work environment with collaborative leadership grounded in finding the best people and empowering them. We aren’t looking for the perfect resume or portfolio but one that tells a story- your story. We want to hear how your experiences have shaped who you are and where you want to go.
What the work looks like:
- Collaborate with our Creative Director to help produce creative guides for fitness content
- Work with our internal team and external brand partners to develop a visual strategy to translate our brands across our digital content––video, photography and social assets.
- Developing brand specific art directions, pulling swipe and building creative briefs for brand partners
- Pitch creative solutions in response to brand strategies
- Direct photo shoots and/or social media shoots
- Partner with production, talent, and post team to ensure execution aligns with concept
- Provide creative oversight on video and social media content
- Love of fitness, health, and wellness
- 5+ years experience including design and production
- Evolving awareness in modern fitness, fashion and design trends
- Confidence articulating your own ideas and creativity on projects
- Self-motivated: desire and ability to own projects
- Being adaptable and highly collaborative in a fast-paced startup environment
- Can take feedback and propose solutions that keep the integrity of the ideas
- Proficient in: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator. Premiere Pro a plus
Equinox Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.
Check out our Instagram! @variis