We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, Precision Run and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high-performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is seeking a Product Manager to help start a new business that sits at the intersection between digital and physical. Reporting to the VP of Product, this role will work closely with engineers, designers, operations, and business teams to create, evolve, and optimize features that drive growth, engagement, and retention across our product portfolio. The successful candidate will bring a product management skillset, get it done approach, and a desire to develop a deep understanding and empathy of our users.
- Support the ideation, development, and launch of innovative products.
- Support the product organization to define a roadmap and prioritize based on customer impact and business need.
- Produce detailed documentation and product artifacts and clearly communicate requirements to the development and design teams.
- Partner with design to create an intuitive user experience.
- Drive the day-to-day development process with a team of engineers and designers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers throughout their lifecycle and turn user research and insights into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Communicate status at the executive level as well as the ground level - being able to go deep at the drop of a hat, while also being able to hit the headlines for a quick summary.
- 3+ years of direct product management experience
- Excellent communication, active listening and organization skills
- Strong opinions held loosely - no ego/ability to change your mind based on new information
- Working knowledge of how highly scaled digital/mobile products come together.
- Positive, Results-Oriented Attitude
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
Bonus points for:
- Personal passion for fitness and/or fit-tech
- Experience with data-driven products
Equinox Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.