WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
What We Do
Our Finance and Accounting teams build the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, international subsidiaries, as well as with external partners to ensure a world-class finance organization. Our team contains experts from fields like tax, treasury, purchasing, FP&A, and more.
What You'll Do
As a Sr. Payments Strategy & Operations Manager at Epic you will be responsible for designing, implementing, managing and delivering consistently exceptional payment services to our partners and end users. You will collaborate closely with leadership and cross functional teams to set a vision and execute the strategic roadmap, deliver creative solutions to solve challenges, drive operational and cost efficiency, while maintaining governance, controls and integrity. You will be responsible for driving the optimal partner and end user experience in the utilizing the payment channels that support Epic’s product and services.
In this role, you will
- Work closely, collaborate with and project manage various stakeholders across the organization including business functions, engineering, design, publishing, player support and external vendors
- Create alignment on the vision and strategy of payment services, role clarity and optimal processes to ensure continuous functionality and improvement of our Payment Operations partnerships and systems
- Be responsible for the execution and deployment for all Epic partner payment programs, including competitive, support-a-creator, enterprise and developers in addition to related products and services that optimize payout operations
- Be accountable for the results of our Payment Operations strategy and processes including the identification of KPIs and conduct overlapping, multivariate experiments and tests to understand patterns/trends.
- Find ways to continuously iterate, automate and enhance Payment Operations through innovative solutions in products, services, processes and policies
- Identify opportunities for new products and services, enhance existing processes through novel approaches while always keeping the customer in mind
- Analyze data thoroughly and meticulously to support strategic decisions in operational improvements. Utilize insights to implement impactful and meaningful changes that continue to satisfy and enhance the customer experience
- Create and evangelize the vision and purpose of Payment Operations in support of Epic Products and services, ensure there is an understood “WHY” both internally and externally and build a system that reinforces that vision while managing obstacles and operational challenges with a creative mindset
What we're looking for
- At least 7 years of gradually increasing responsibilities in Payment Operations, preferably in industries that have financial partnerships with users creators, affiliates, influencers and partners such as video games, fintech, entertainment, e-learning, etc.
- Thorough understanding of payments, financial transactions and payment operations including ownership, implementation and optimization of payment channels management
- Deep understanding of the regulatory environment and operating with creativity in compliance framework
- Strong Project Management skills with a successful track record of driving collaboration across multiple teams, especially international cross-matrixed departments
- Excellent analytical abilities and experience with data-driven decision making
- Experience driving high volume international payment operations, both enterprise and individuals
- Passionate about doing the right thing, not afraid to say NO and knowing how to take calculated risks to create maximum impact
- Ability to create solutions using technology, process and policies and execute Excellent communication and relationship building skills
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents. Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.