WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
We raise the quality level of audio in all Epic game titles and technologies as well as engage with a world-class team to create amazing gaming experiences.
What You'll Do
As a member of the team, you will engage with internal world-class development teams to create amazing UE/FN Creative experiences and templates. There will be the opportunity to help oversee, design and implement audio for internally developed UEFN experiences and templates, plus work with the UEFN Audio Director and UEFN teams to oversee, design, and implement audio for UEFN experiences, and help guide audio features and pipeline design.
In this role, you will
- Contribute to a diverse set of projects at the same time, while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Foster and spread an audio discipline culture based on ownership, cross-discipline collaboration, and craftsmanship.
- Collaborate with diverse teams and disciplines to create effective audio.
What we're looking for
- Extensive knowledge of audio engineering and DAWs
- Experience with Unreal or Unity editors, including scripting, level editor, animation, and linear editors; bonus if they have familiarity with FN Creative mode.
- Experience with Unreal native audio and implementing audio assets into a UE game.
- Mixing and mastering multitrack audio.
- Troubleshooting audio issues, optimization to meet memory budget and performance requirements across multiple platforms.
- Ability to design and implement audio scripting to achieve desired in-game audio features and dynamic playback.
- Must have experience implementing, debugging, profiling and optimizing audio content for shipped game experiences.
This position is listed in multiple locations across North America and Europe including
Leamington Spa, UK
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.