WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
The Epic Games Store Operations team builds resources, processes, tools, and experiences that make the experience of publishing products on the Epic Games Store smooth, easy, and enjoyable. We call the developers and publishers who publish on our store partners and concentrate our energy on forming great partnerships with them. We own the outcome of a great experience for our partners and drive initiatives with multiple teams (including product development, marketing, business development, accounting, and release management) in support of that goal. We are empowered to make the experience the best it can be for our partners.
What You'll Do
As a Senior Operations Manager for Partner Experience, you will own the outcome of the Epic Games Store partner experience. You'll work closely with partner-facing teams and manage the partner Community site, and channel your insights to the product team to inform actionable improvements. You'll also partner with our tech writer to create learning resources for partners to help them on their publishing journey.
In this role, you will
- Dive deep into understanding partner needs through qualitative and quantitative research
- Work together with partner-facing teams to gather and collate partner pain points and needs. Share these insights across teams to inform priority, context, and decision making
- Work closely with the development teams responsible for partner tools and systems to champion priorities critical to the partner experience
- Identify operational gaps and inefficiencies, and get creative on solutions to address them
- Drive relentless focus on improving our end-to-end experience for partners. Apply that focus to tooling, content, systems, and processes
- Rally all teams that work on the Epic Games Store around the partner experience vision
- Keep the ball rolling on top-priority partner experience initiatives, ensuring teams have the information they need to move forward
- Radiate information about the projects you are leading to help our fast-moving org stay aligned
- Own partner communications, including news, tips, Community, and go-to-market for new partner-facing capabilities
- Develop and maintain learning resources for partners (videos, courses) in partnership with our Developer documentation team and other partner-facing teams
- Engage with our partners in the Epic Games Store partner Community to answer questions and identify opportunities for improvement to our partner-facing resources
What we're looking for
- You have a demonstrated track record of delivering incremental, meaningful improvements to tools, content, or processes to customers or users
- You have experience in defining and tracking success metrics that matter
- You’re experienced in advocating for the needs of your customers and users, and you have excellent communication and presentation skills to help you make your case and move the needle
- You have experience partnering with cross-functional teams to take weedy problems to ground
- You are highly collaborative and understand the importance of bringing perspectives together to get things done, and have many tools in your quiver to help you do this effectively
- You know that perfect is the enemy of good, and have a track record of solving problems that drive value quickly
- You have 5+ years of experience working in a B2B context
- Experience in a B2B user-focused role is a plus
- Experience in e-commerce or partner success is a plus
- You have customer-facing experience in a B2B context
- Comfortable working with the following tools:
- Tableau, SQL for business intelligence reporting
- Excel, Google Sheets
- JIRA, Confluence, Asana
- Salesforce experience a plus
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.