WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do:
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You’ll Do:
Epic is searching for a Senior Producer to join our Creator Ecosystem Production team in ensuring the successful delivery of multiple high-quality projects.
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with the Lead Producer of Creator Ecosystem to establish short, mid, and long term goals for the products, develop the strategy to achieve those goals, and then execute against those goals, reporting regularly on progress and changes.
- Partner with the Directors of Product management for our Brands and IP team as well as our Content Safety team to understand requirements and critical timelines.
- Lead roadmap planning activities for your initiatives, including feedback collection, requirements gathering, initiative build out, feature breakdown, estimations and resourcing in order to drive a solid roadmap that achieves defined strategic product goals.
- Collaborate with producers and other disciplines on the development teams needed to complete initiatives, and be the connective tissue between them and the executive team, understanding and reporting on progress, risks and mitigations.
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years of working in Production, Project Management, and/or Agile at scale, with outstanding communication and facilitation skills.
- 3+ years production leadership experience
- Experience in a software development organization, preferably with platform development.
- Experience working with Brands/IP and Content Moderation
- Expert organizational skills and highly efficient time management.
- Deep knowledge of industry standard development pipelines and technology platforms.
- May manage and mentor other producers to facilitate growth and excellence
- Ability to build strong partnerships at every level. The kind of person that people want to work for and work with.
- Adept at operating within ambiguous situations and high pressure scenarios.
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
This role is open to multiple locations (including CA and WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.