WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
As a member of our team, you will lead Workplace Health, Safety, and Environment initiatives for local office, implementing global and/or regional programs as mandated by law or policy. You will also implement global and/or regional Facilities programs and policies as required.
What You'll Do
- As a member of our team you will lead Workplace Health, Safety, and Environment initiatives for local office, implementing global and/or regional programs as mandated by law or policy. You will also implement global and/or regional Facilities programs and policies as required.
In this role, you will
- Support the Senior Manager (N/A - EMEA - APAC) Facilities Operations to achieve business goals through data collection, measurement, and analysis of KPIs. There will be goals to improve processes, maximize internal customers’ experience, equipment uptime and associate experience.
- Provide strategic input for real estate decisions, including office build-outs, expansions, downsizing, consolidations and acquisitions and work cross-functionally with other internal support organizations, such as IT, HR, Finance and Legal to ensure cohesive delivery of services
- Provide mentoring, coaching and development of administrative staff at each site. Works with local sites to develop teams both technically and professionally. Builds a team culture based around safety, engagement, ownership, and improvement.
- Responsible for overall regional site budgets performance (security, utilities, outside services, capital projects, overtime, pantry services and support vendors) including cost containment and reductions.
- Responsible for overall safety performance of facilities organization
- Responsible for maintaining world class facilities to Epic’s standards while empowering your local team to provide the highest level of customer service to our team members, visitors and vendors
- Oversee all team KPI’s and program management to support best in class facility and perform risk and hazard assessments
- Point of escalation for all maintenance and repair issues between building, Property Management, and outside vendors
What we're looking for
- 5+ years experience in the operations management and workplace service experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, property management or equivalent office management experience within a large organization.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time across offices within your region as required.
- Must have excellent people skills, with the ability to help identify end user needs and deliver to those needs, while guiding to cost effective solutions where possible.
- Proficiency with G-Suite© , Box©, and Smartsheet© and iOffice© a plus. Assist with various project delivery for the region, including network initiatives, capital projects, asset replacements, system improvements, building improvements.
- Experience engaging additional project management support for larger project activities providing liaison to the client and project management teams.
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.