WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Player Experience is responsible for the overall health and happiness of Epic’s players across all consumer products within the Epic Games ecosystem. The Player Experience organization partners closely with internal and external stakeholders, relentlessly driving innovation and continuous improvement on behalf of all Epic’s players.
What You'll Do
We’re looking for a Player Experience, Knowledge Management Specialist to be responsible for the development of our onboarding, training, and knowledge base materials. Working collaboratively and cross functionality across internal and external stakeholders, the Knowledge Management Specialist will drive a best in class agent experience and player facing self help experience by developing a globally consistent knowledge base and learning management system that enhances the overall Player Experience.
In this role, you will
- Develop style guides, content, onboarding and training for the Player Experience organization
- Preserve the freshness, quality, consistency (content, style, fonts, images, tone) and accuracy of information
- Capacity to identify needs and gaps in the content
- Apply and improve the standards which optimize agent and player access to self-service information and connect them with the right resources as appropriate
- Be able to track, analyze and report the success of content usage internally and externally
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of experience as a Knowledge Editor, Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Strong writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Elev.io, Zendesk Guide, Confluence)
- Excellent content management skills (structure, clarity, concise, consistency) and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment with ever changing and competing priorities
- Ability to dive into the details to move projects along - a team player with a “no task is too small” attitude
- User focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative - these traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.