WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Epic Games is on the lookout for smart, dynamic interns to join our dev teams. When you join Epic you'll join a team that's pushing the limits of gaming and interactive. From Unreal Engine and Fortnite, to TwinMotion and the Epic Games Store, you'll contribute to the unrelenting focus on innovation, quality and community that defines us.
Epic’s Brand Marketing Team is looking for a smart, creative Brand Marketing Intern to join them for spring 2023. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
Epic’s Brand Marketing Team identifies growth opportunities and challenges, and in partnership with Marketing, Publishing, and Creative teams, develop campaign strategies to guide actionable marketing efforts. The team also partners with Consumer Insights and Data Analytics to articulate and measure impact of marketing and engagement activities
In This Role You Will:
- Build cohesive brand strategies in partnership with key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Typical projects include initiating and leveraging new consumer insights studies, competitive landscaping, and synthesizing consumer trends and market dynamics to influence business decisions and campaign development.
- Own at least one major project, inclusion in team activities and the opportunity to network
What We’re Looking For:
- MBA or Masters candidate
- Expertise and work experience in industries like Games, Media & Entertainment, and Consumer Technology, and functional experience in brand strategy & development, brand insights, brand management or related fields preferred.
- Intrinsically motivated, proactive individual with excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills, with an ability to work cross-functionally and at all levels within the organization.
Applicants for this internship position must be legally authorized to work in the posting location for the entire term of the internship. Employment sponsorship is not available for this position.
This is an internship for Spring 2023 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic’s Early Career Program, visit Epicgames.com/students.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.