WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Production Intern - Unreal Engine
Epic Games is on the lookout for smart, dynamic interns to join our dev teams. When you join Epic you'll join a team that's pushing the limits of gaming and interactive. From Unreal Engine and Fortnite, to TwinMotion and the Epic Games Store, you'll contribute to the unrelenting focus on innovation, quality and community that defines us.
The UE Production team is looking for sharp Production Interns to join them in 2023. You will learn the ins and outs of production while contributing directly to Unreal Engine! You will get exposure to Development Production and working in a continuous development environment that supports a variety of projects and initiatives. We will provide a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance to accelerate your journey to master the craft of Production.
In This Role You Will
- Assist our teams by tracking and updating production schedules
- Assist team producers or leads with data entry, follow-ups, and list management
- Represent task status to other producers and leads
- Partner with development teams to remove blockers from production
- Participate in meetings and drive relevant assigned tasks
- Document meeting notes and communicate actionable items
- Coordinate work with various teams and stakeholders to align priorities to meet deadlines
What We’re Looking For
- Active student or recent graduate of bachelors or masters degree in project management or related fields
- Strong communication, consistent follow-through and clarity
- Demonstrate strong tactical production skills such as planning, tracking, and prioritizing work through coursework or personal projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong detail management, reliability, caring about correctness
- Aptitude for picking up tools like Google Docs/Sheets, working with Jira, Productboard, etc.
- Basic project management skills and understanding of production philosophies
- Passion for work in games technology
- Experience with Jira, Productboard, or similar task tracking software
- Demonstration of completed projects outside of the classroom
This is an internship for 2023 with a flexible start date Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.