WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
In the Cinematics Team, we are pushing the boundaries of what is possible in realtime. We are in the early stages of this growth in realtime quality work and we are growing quickly and implementing various techniques and ideas to improve what can be done in Unreal Engine. Our team is one of the few at the forefront of delivering innovation, through cinematic quality visuals.
What You’ll Do
Epic Games is looking for a Senior Producer to produce in-engine key art, marketing stills, and beauty renders. The person in this role will be responsible for coordinating the efforts of various artistic disciplines to create industry-leading video content.
In this role, you will
- Manage production pipeline for marketing art, character renders, and UI renders
- Work with the Marketing Art Director, Marketing stakeholders, and other senior leadership to prioritize projects and define our marketing asset strategy
- Manage a team of producers to track all marketing art deliverables, feedback, and approval status
- Anticipate issues and work with the team to mitigate risks and implement solutions
- Encourage team members and help maintain a positive, upbeat and professional environment
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a production role in the film, VFX or game industry; Passion for games and CG art
- Specific knowledge of video game, feature animation, or VFX production pipelines is a plus
- Experience leading a team of producers and/or artists
- Ability to remain calm and confident in an environment that changes rapidly
- Highly organized with excellent production management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work with a large team
- Ability to own a project from inception to delivery
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.