WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
We deliver the most innovative gaming experiences possible to players across the world. Whether through community outreach, world-class events, or partnership integrations, the Epic Games Publishing and Marketing teams seek to surprise players with new experiences every time they drop in to play.
What You'll Do
Epic Games Korea is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (approx. 12 month Fixed-Term employment) who can plan and execute digital marketing tactics and strategies to increase awareness and adoption of Unreal Engine. The digital marketing manager will have a deep knowledge and understanding of paid search, paid media, marketing automation, social, and email including analytics. This role will also require fast and accurate judgment, attention to detail, strong ability to prioritize and excellent writing and verbal skills based on technical products and knowledge.
In This Role You Will
- Develop and manage regional digital marketing strategies to build awareness and increase adoption of Unreal Engine and related products on relevant social media networks, and paid media
- Plan and execute the regional UE content/release calendar to reach out to the target audience in the right time by curating global contents to localize
- Plan and timely execution of publishing contents across the owned channels - Epic lounge, Facebook, YouTube, Naver Cafe, Kakao, Epic Games launcher, etc.
- Work with a cross-functional team and agency to execute and develop the best practices on content communications and advertisements
- Support offline and online events with pre-, during-, and post-event across social/paid media channels
- Plan and develop campaigns to capture and generate leads and to enhance retention on UE
- Manage digital marketing campaign reporting and analytics to quantify and qualify effectiveness of advertisements, contents, events, and social media channels
- Plan and execute re-marketing strategies from learning points and insights from the previous campaign models
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing or Marketing Manager from Game or IT industry
- Facebook, Youtube, Naver Cafe, Newsletter, CMS, Marketo, Google Analytics, Advertising experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML, web publishing, Photoshop, Figma and video production
- Understanding of performance marketing tactics such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing and web traffic metrics
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Attention to detail, organizational and time-management skills
- Good communication skills and team player to work with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS + EPIC LIFE
We pay 100% for Company benefits for both employees (EEs) and dependents (deps) covered by the benefits plan. Our current Company benefits package includes private medical, critical illness/cancer, life insurance, and disease/accident insurance. We also offer a flex benefit allowance and robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.