WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What You'll Do
We're looking for a Data Analyst (Contract) to help the team create a plan for executive dashboards.
In this role, you will
- Work with business and technical stakeholders to define use case requirements, translate them into information solutions, design high-level data and model structures, and demonstrate expertise in analytics techniques to design, prototype, and build solutions
- Ensure analytics tools and methods used in projects are robust and of the highest quality
- Create a robust dashboards and drive communication with other stakeholders
- Develop best practices for analytics (models, standards, tools)
What we're looking for
- 1-3 years experience in a analytics and/or data science role
- Expertise in executive dashboard development and creating notifications based on event triggers within the data
- Experience using analytical tools and languages, (e.g., SQL, Python, etc..)
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., SumoLogic, Tableau)
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do
We offer comprehensive benefits to our contract employees. Our contractors are offered health/medical, life, AD&D, and short & long term disability insurance. We also have retirement savings programs for our contractors.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.