WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Create and maintain a proactive and stable IT environment as well as provide IT support to our Epic people. You will be empowered to shape processes that deliver optimized IT service across our business. Work with emerging technologies while enabling IT success for everyone.
What You'll Do
Epic Games Information Technology is looking for a new Producer. The IT Producer: Media Systems Engineering/Epic Special Projects is a strategic/tactical role responsible for handling and organizing the processes and procedures for one or more of the IT Engineering teams, specifically Media Systems and Epic Special Projects. This IT Prod partners with internal departments to ensure alignment with MSE/SP and business-level needs and acts as a resource for the global company on IT-related issues.
In this role, you will
- Own the development, communication, and management of both daily and long-term scheduling for MSE/SP and associated teams
- Liaise and work with members of the IT Engineering leads and producers to ensure that all requests from customers for assistance are handled and prioritized properly, and if necessary escalated to the appropriate level
- Help make informed decisions by partnering with leads on work methods, priorities and resources allocation
- Communicates frequently with the rest of the production team, team leads and stakeholders on project status, risks and opportunities
- Manage multiple priorities (sites, services, projects) including multiple complex service issues at a high level of detail
- Carry out any other duties and tasks that may be required of the post in order for the Engineering teams to function effectively
What we're looking for
- 5+ years in the project manager/producer field
- Extensive experience working with internal Engineering teams and resources
- Understands the fast-paced nature of working in the media and entertainment space
- Excelled in an environment where you had to exhibit amazing problem-solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success
- Demonstrate ability to organize, plan and follow through with complex projects and tasks
- High-level understanding of technology in the enterprise. Background in IT, AV or some technical field and is interested and curious about how technology works
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) – must possess the ability to build relationships and manage negative experiences to a positive outcome
- Must be an effective team player with a strong ability to work with individuals in all levels of the organization
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.