WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Epic Games is looking for a Contracts Coordinator to join our Legal team as a contractor. The person in this role will assist the Legal Department on a wide range of contracts and administrative duties. This position will interact with many different departments within the Epic organization including Corporate, Finance, IT and Facilities, therefore, strong people skills are a must.
- Administrative tasks
- Processing various types of contracts including EULAs, non-disclosure agreements, and construction and lease agreements
- Follow up on outstanding tasks
- Overseeing contract creation from start to completion and accurately shepherding the process in its entirety
- Coordinating actions with internal procurement, business, and legal teams, as needed
- Serve as the liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation
- Meeting turnaround expectations in a high-pressure environment
- Data entry
- You are familiar with document management software and process
- You are ideally from a legal or business background
- You are proficient in the MS Office Suite
- You have high attention to detail
- You have excellent time management skills and are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are able to interact with members of varying disciplines on different teams
- You have a passion for games and an understanding of the business surrounding games
If you are a detail-oriented, self-starter with great people skills and a knack for multi-tasking, then we’d like to speak with you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.