WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is now looking to hire its first UK-based Contracts Manager to support its growing European operations. Alongside a team of 26 contract admins based in the US, you will assist the Legal Team on a wide range of contracts from drafting through to execution. Note, this role will not include contract negotiations. This position will interact with Epic’s European subsidiaries, as well as many different departments within the Epic organization, including Marketing, Finance, and Sales. The role (once lock-down restrictions are lifted) will be based in central London, together with some of Epic’s UK-based lawyers, with the option to part work from home.
In This Role You Will
- Process a diverse range of commercial agreements (NDAs, consultancy agreements, license agreements)
- Oversee contract creation from start to completion and accurately shepherding the process in its entirety, including obtaining required approvals, creating final agreements, and managing signing and execution
- Coordinate actions with internal stakeholders and addressing issues as they arise, with appropriate escalation to the Legal Team when required
- Serve as the liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation in a professional and personable manner
- Work with the Legal Team to draft and update template contracts to reflect best practice and changing legislation
- Meet turnaround expectations in a high-pressure environment
- Maintain impeccable records, filing and data entry
What We're Looking For
- You ideally have at least 5 years’ experience with legal transactional documents, and are from a legal or business background
- You have good knowledge and meaningful experience with contract/document management software and process
- Meticulous attention to detail even in high pressure situations
- You have excellent time management skills and are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are able to interact with members of varying disciplines and ideally have experience working as a partner to sales/commercial teams
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.