WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
In this role, you will
- Provide calendar management and meeting scheduling
- Schedule meetings accurately, across multiple time zones
- Book travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, rental cars, and taxis
- Submit and reconciling expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors, including booking conference rooms, organizing catering, completing NDAs, and compiling agendas
- Maintain contact lists
- Take accurate minutes of meetings, and follow up on action items
What we’re looking for
- At least 4 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and calendaring software
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Experience working in gaming, entertainment, technology, or communications fields is preferred
- College degree, preferred
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.