WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Push your talent to the limit on a team of world-class artists who strive to innovate and inspire.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a contract Asset Implementer to join us on our Fortnite Art team. You'll be implementing artwork from internal and external sources to our game systems.
In This Role You Will
- Validate technical specification of content
- Receive prototypes and final assets and implement them into the game
- Own the implementation step for all assets in the game by reviewing incoming work and creating tasks for the team of implementers
- Train new implementers on the process and tools, and ramping up outsourcing companies
- Seek ways to improve and automate the implementation process to make it faster and less error- prone
- Open communication to various disciplines regarding status and known issues with content
- Item Data setup, Character Part assembly - for use in the game
What We're Looking For
- Someone who is detail oriented, with a QA mindset for content
- A solid understanding of how content dependencies work
- Basic art knowledge
- Basic knowledge of 2D and 3D applications and how they relate to real-time game art
- Moderate experience with UE4
Please include a link to your portfolio
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.