WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
UE BIZ AT EPIC
WHAT WE DO
We drive adoption and usage for Unreal Engine and provide our customers with the tools and support to make amazing visual projects in the Unreal Engine.
What you’ll do
The Senior Training Manager will lead the team responsible for delivery of Unreal Engine training programs. This role is responsible for the training strategy, team leadership, design and deployment of curriculum and learning experiences delivered to key customers using UE. It also includes oversight of training operations--such as tools, administration, and processes. A strong candidate for the Senior Training Manager will have experience leading a team in Training or a related field, proven skills in product management and curriculum development, and the capability to set a strategic vision that motivates and engages the team while growing the business.
In this role, you will
- Lead a customer-facing team responsible for instruction and program management, including hiring, mentoring, and performance management
- Work closely with Customer Success leadership to define the strategy for delivery and expansion of training products and services worldwide
- Develop and adapt programs to fast-growing demand and evolving business priorities
- Iterate on training offerings, identifying opportunities to enhance existing products and services, optimize current processes and operations and integrate new pedagogical approaches
- Establish KPIs and metrics to track performance and efficacy of programs, iterating as needed
- Work closely with the Training Partner Program, enabling a worldwide network of to meet the growing demand for Unreal training
- Work with Program Manager to oversee project management of training deliverables, tools and technology projects, as well as relations with partners and suppliers
- Oversee the training product design and development process, including industry-focused curriculum and learning experiences
- Build and maintain relationships with key external stakeholders such as training partners, community influencers and customers in order to have direct insight into industry requirements
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as Business Development, Education, Community and Product teams, to understand user needs, industry trends, and product priorities/roadmaps
- Oversee the tools and systems for operations, content management, training delivery, data tracking and reporting
- Design and implement policies, processes and tools to ensure efficient and sustainable operation
- Work closely with internal teams such as Finance, Legal, and Procurement to resolve budget, legal, contract, and approval issues
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years in a supervisory role in Training, Education or a related field
- Proven track record of driving high-growth for learning and training programs
- Experience managing both internal employees and vendors/partners (SOW management, contracts, budgeting, etc.)
- Familiar with learning technologies and solutions (e.g. CRM, CSM, CMS, and LMS tools)
- Solid knowledge of pedagogical approaches and curriculum development, particularly for online delivery
- Excellent communication and relational skills
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership of problem-solving and works proactively to improve processes
- Experience in one of the Unreal Engine’s core industries a plus (Games, Media & Entertainment, etc.)
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k, and profit-sharing.
All Epic employees can enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge in studios - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.