WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
- Writing, updating, and executing test cases across different modules under developer portal
- Creating precise defect reports for any issues found during testing
- Executing various testing techniques across web applications to ensure the highest possible quality of products before release
- Working with product owners, developers and test leads to define acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features
- Analyzing and troubleshooting reported defects and internal issues
- Communicating test efforts and status on current projects
- 2+ years of web applications testing experience
- Experience with defect tracking software
- Understanding of key components of a good test case
- Understanding of key components of a good defect report
- Solid understanding of test processes, methodologies and iterative development
- A basic technical understanding of web technologies
- Experience with browsers based dev tools
- Understanding of user accounts, cookies, sessions, SSO
- Experience with REST API testing
- Experience with Jira/ Testrail
- Successfully have contributed to the release of high quality products
- Ability to strive while working in a fast-paced working environment
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.