WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Product Marketing Manager - Gaming products
This individual will join the Product Marketing team and share responsibilities in achieving Unreal Engine business goals in existing or new markets. He/she/they will develop marketing plans and be a key stakeholder in go-to-market plans for Unreal Engine products. The individual will manage product launches and overall marketing strategy for the products they’ll be responsible for, plus drive all aspects of execution including market research, creation of messaging, collateral, web deliverables, video deliverables, email campaigns, advertising and more.
Key responsibilities/day-to-day activities:
- Create marketing launch plans and participate in the go-to-market strategy to support product adoption
- Develop messaging for new product releases in existing or new industries
- Manage the development of marketing deliverables outlined in the marketing plan such as collateral, web materials, emails, video content, and other communications
- Develop sales materials and oversee the development of demo content
- Conduct market research across a variety of market verticals
- Develop buyer and user personas based on target markets
- Act as a brand guardian and make sure all marketing deliverables adhere to brand guidelines and Epic standards.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing or product marketing roles
- Prior experience working in the games industry is required
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience developing messaging documents
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.