WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Epic Games is looking for a contract Software Tester to join the Epic Games Online QA team. The person in this role will be interested in asking tough questions, be willing and excited to learn constantly, and innovate to solve problems. If you are interested in working with cutting edge technology, have exemplary communication skills, and would like to be a proactive contributor in reviewing functionality changes, then we’d like to talk to you!
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
● Creating and documenting excellent test cases
● Running, executing, and understanding test cases with attention to detail
● Identifying, recording and verifying defects
● Solve problems through collaboration with the rest of the Epic Games Store team.
● Communicate issues and escalate if needed by understanding “bigger picture”
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
● You have experience logging defects in bug tracking systems such as Jira
● You have a computer science background
● You are familiar with Windows, Mac, and Android operating systems
● You have successfully worked within a group to achieve a timeline driven project
● You are experienced in testing software within a structured QA team
● You have experience in verification of logged bugs
● You have an understanding of the software development life cycle and how testing applies
● You have minor scripting or programming experience
If you’d like to be part of a team that enables our backend systems and tools to be used to run the Unreal Engine and make games, then we’d like to talk to you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.