WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
PUBLISHING AT EPIC
WHAT WE DO
We deliver the most innovative gaming experiences possible to players across the world. Whether through community outreach, world-class events, or partnership integrations, the Epic Games Publishing and Marketing teams seek to surprise players with new experiences every time they drop in to play.
We are looking for a Community Operations Manager on the Epic EMEA Publishing team; roles currently open are responsible to oversee and support Fortnite, Rocket League and Fall Guys. In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality and continuity of our services for Fortnite and other products by working closely with the global support functions and analysing player sentiment across the EMEA region. We are looking for people who excel in organization, have exceptional communication abilities, have strong analytical skills, can work with a multicultural team and who are comfortable managing schedules of complex projects.
In this role, you will
- Collaborate closely with our global Community and LiveOps teams to ensure the quality and continuity of our services on Fortnite and other products
- Assist the global LiveOps team in the patch deployment process for Fortnite
- Analyze and report post-release player sentiment for Fortnite
- Manage global public communications for Fortnite during patch deployments
- Participate in the publishing process of Epic Games' day to day communications using our CMS and other internal tools
- Manage emergency public communications for urgent issues impacting Epic Games products and services based on an oncall schedule
- Provide daily handoff documentation at the end of the oncall schedule
- Monitor social media, identify issues, report or escalate them based on severity
- Analyze and report player sentiment on Fortnite
- This is an operational role and candidates should expect to work a flexible schedule. You will be in an oncall rotation in this role.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in community management or in LiveOps
- Passion for video games and an excellent understanding of Fortnite
- Strong English writing skills
- Proactive, outgoing personality that feels comfortable in a community role
- Ability to quickly triage and prioritize issues, even under time pressure
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Nice to have skills
- Excellent knowledge of Rocket League and Fall Guys
- Experience with CMS tools
- Native or bilingual in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian or Polish
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.