WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
PUBLISHING AT EPIC
WHAT WE DO
We deliver the most innovative gaming experiences possible to players across the world. Whether through community outreach, world-class events, or partnership integrations, the Epic Games Publishing and Marketing teams seek to surprise players with new experiences every time they drop in to play.
Epic Games is looking for an organized and seasoned Production Manager to join our Video Production team full time. The person in this role will help manage the varied events and live productions (both in person and streaming/satellite) for which the department is responsible. They'll work heavily with the production department in regards to all events and productions happening both inside and outside of the Epic offices. The ideal candidate has spent several years working in broadcast/media and live events of medium to large scale and is no stranger to juggling multiple projects at the same time.
In this role, you will
- Work alongside a small internal team to understand the needs of each project or event.
- Building and maintaining relationships with 3rd party production vendors for various styles of events, initiatives, and digital experiences
- Understanding the desires of brand creative and communicating to external vendors as needed for execution
- Understanding the scale and needs of the different types of productions and assigning accordingly, leveraging an awareness of internal vs external requirements.
- Researching and reaching out to individual crews and large vendors based on the needs of the production or event
- Managing contract submissions and financial tracking with respective internal departments for various executions
What we’re looking for
- (Required) 6+ Years of Experience in Events and/or Live Production with Remote/Live Streaming or Broadcast components.
- Experience working on live events, on-site and remotely
- Ability to produce quality work despite managing multiple projects
- Be results-driven, self-motivated, and consistently deliver high-quality work
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong skills in scheduling and budgetary work
- Knowledge in basic contract/legal languages
- Knowledge of basic live streaming/satellite distribution of remote events.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment while understanding the priority stack with other initiatives.
- Ability to travel in the future
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.