WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Marketing and Advertising Technology (MADTech)
What We Do
Player Engagement Services builds tools, platforms, and systems that help creators and developers create, grow, and maintain relationships with their players, in game and out.
What You'll Do
We’re looking for a Product Manager - Analytics to work with a global team of developers and designers to provide studios around the world with the marketing and engagement tools and dashboards that power Epic’s engagement with their players.
We’re looking for an individual who can own the vision and help lead the delivery of analytics feature sets in our tools, capable of strategic and critical thinking, remain focused on keeping the team tasking accurate, prioritized, and properly detailed, support key milestone deliveries, ship products and services, champion creator/developer experiences, define and measure success, and help to mitigate any potential risks. The ideal candidate has experience working with web, data, UI/UX, marketing technologies, and delivering user-centric products and services.
In This Role You Will
- Own the business vision, strategy, and product requirements
- Build and maintain roadmaps that considers dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful releases of product and service features
- Own the outcome
- Deliver critical tools to end users and see complex features through the complete integration cycles with other teams
- Provide transparency on project status and tracking risks for stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases
- Track live issues affecting end users and ensure they are being followed up on and resolved
- Gather/create user stories and synthesize requirements from those stories
- Prioritize features and functionality both within the product and across the broader team
- Coordinate between internal and external partners, driving overall schedule and output for successful completion
What We're Looking For
- 5+ Years of experience working in a production or product role where you've managed cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of analytics, marketing, advertising, or CRM tools and systems
- Ability to create, track, and maintain complex roadmaps
- Exceptional communications skills both oral and written. The ability to tell stories is critical
- Strong preference to applicants with database, programming, analytics, or other technical experience
- Strong preference to applicants with analytics and/or marketing experience
- Experience in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Real-Time Decisioning, High-Volume Services a plus
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.