We’re on a mission to create a world where every body is a canvas for limitless self-expression. In 2021, after 6 years of research and development, we launched the world’s first and only made-to-fade tattoo that lasts a year. With our technology and our experiential Ephemeral Studios, we are making it possible for anyone to wear a tattoo that changes as they change. Read more about us in Bloomberg, Forbes, Vogue or The Cut.
Despite being a 12,000 year old consumer category, tattooing has seen little innovation, while continuing to be held back by stigma and permanence. At Ephemeral, we see tattoos as an empowering, beautiful and creative way to express your identity. We dream of a day when tattoos become the number one form of global self-expression.
We are looking for teammates that share this passion and are excited by the prospect of building without a playbook, are undaunted by big audacious ideas and are committed to teamwork.
Why You’ll Love Working at Ephemeral
We are creative – We see problems as opportunities for innovation, love when playbooks don’t exist and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are owners - Leadership is expected at every level at Ephemeral, during good and bad times.
We are caring - Our priority is the physical and mental well being of our customers and teams. We work to earn trust by taking care of them in every interaction.
About the Team
The Artist Development Team is responsible for sourcing, hiring, and developing our country’s most personable and innovative artists to build the future of Ephemeral Studios. The team is currently two strong and is excited to grow into three! The team consists of one of our Co-Founders and the Artist Recruitment Manager. They work closely together and frequently reflect, debate, and iterate to grow as individuals and as a team.
About the Role
To help achieve our vision, we’re looking for a process-oriented, empathetic, and fast moving Artist Recruiter. This position requires the ability to manage a high volume recruiting pipeline, while also individually connecting with and inspiring artists to join. The role will be responsible for executing scalable processes for fast national growth with an aggressive artist per year hiring plan. This role is critical in ensuring that we can scale faster than any other tattoo brand in history!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Source - Discover 10,000’s of tattoo artist profiles to build one of the largest databases of artists across the country.
- DM - Be the first point of outreach to tattoo artists and craft DM’s so captivating even the busiest artists will engage.
- Connect - Engage tattoo artists on calls to masterfully navigate objections and build enthusiasm to work with Ephemeral.
- Collaborate - Work closely with the Artist Recruitment Manager and Co-Founder on all artist activities to ensure we are recruiting, motivating, and retaining top tattoo artists.
We’re excited about you because…
- You are an expert at message based outreach. You can cold email anyone and get them on the phone.
- Process is your middle name! You are swift with updating data and triple check your work to ensure accuracy.
- You operate with a sense of urgency and have an ability to pivot and adapt in a fast paced, changing environment.
- You genuinely relate to artists. You are passionate about the tattoo industry and value an artist’s individual talents.
- You are exceptional at sparking conversation and can confidently inspire and excite others on the phone. You are not afraid to dig deeper and can stay calm when handling objections.
Nice to Haves
- Through 2-3 years of experience, you know the grind of top of funnel sales and talent acquisition and are not afraid of it
- You are bilingual (Spanish)
- Passion and fluency of social media platforms, emphasis on IG
- Experience working at an early stage, fast growing team
- Experience and comfort working with an ATS/CRM system