Ephemeral is creating a world of limitless self-expression, where every body is a canvas. This is all possible due to our proprietary made-to-fade tattoo (developed over 6 years by Chemical Engineers), our owned and operated studios and our investment in building a beloved brand. We value ownership, fearlessness, creativity and diversity of thought. Read more about us at Fast Company and Forbes.
To help achieve our vision, we are looking for a dynamic Studio Customer Experience Associate to join our newest studio in San Francisco. This role will deliver world class service to all of our clients while managing appointments, and running the day to day operations of the studio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the highest level of customer experience in person, digitally and via phone.
- Manage appointment booking for the studio, and help customers with any scheduling questions.
- Administer all customer follow-up pre and post appointments.
- Educate customers about Ephemeral.
- Check-in clients in for their appointments, and complete the checking-out process.
- Assist with after care , photography, stencil making, or any other studio support as needed.
- Assist with maintaining studio cleanliness, supply management, and general administration.
- Assist artists with appointment prep including setting-up and breaking down work stations.
- Ensure Artist workstations are stocked and ready for every appointment
- Studio Opening and Closing responsibilities
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years experience in a customer facing role
- Passion for top-notch customer service and a general love of working with other humans.
- A mind for analytics and the innate curiosity to explore and understand a growing business.
- Ability to pivot and adapt with short notice
- Working knowledge and a comfort level with technology.
- Ability and desire to work non-traditional hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Startup experience is a plus.