Ephemeral is creating a world of limitless self-expression, where every body is a canvas. We value ownership, fearlessness, creativity and diversity of thought. Read more about us at Fast Company and Forbes.
We are looking for a motivated In-Studio Experience Lead to join the San Francisco management team and help lead customer experience, operations and overall success of our studio in San Francisco, California. The In-Studio Experience Lead will play an integral role in the location’s growth and will serve as the custodian of the brand and the face of Ephemeral in our client’s journey.
Reporting to the Studio Leader.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the highest level of customer experience and hold the team accountable to do the same; in person, digitally and via phone.
- Take on escalated CX customers and manage detractor responses.
- Continuously come up with new ways to drive business, engage new customers, and clientele.
- Lead studio onboarding; working with the HQ team to source, screen, and onboard all CX team members.
- Oversee and administer in studio training, ensure all new hires have a smooth and on brand experience and are fully trained for their roles.
- Collaborate with HQ team on constantly improving in-studio training initiatives, and materials.
- Head up in-studio culture initiatives and work to directly improve morale and engagement.
- Partner with Tattoo artists to continuously improve the customer experience and studio operations.
- Work with marketing and PR teams to support the VIP and influencer program.
- Be ready to assume all studio floor responsibilities to support the team, and resolve customer concerns.
- Studio Opening and Closing responsibilities.
- Take on special projects as needed.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of leadership experience in a client facing role, preferably in a general manager capacity.
- 7+ years of experience in retail or hospitality.
- Proven ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Track record of driving measurable results, and achieving company goals.
- Passion for top-notch customer service and a general love of working with other humans.