Ephemeral is creating a world of limitless self-expression, where every body is a canvas. This is all possible due to our proprietary made-to-fade tattoo (developed over 6 years by Chemical Engineers), our owned and operated studios and our investment in building a beloved brand. We value ownership, fearlessness, creativity and diversity of thought. Read more about us at Fast Company and Forbes.
A core part of our vision includes becoming an aspirational brand that embodies the epitome of self-expression and creativity. As our Senior Designer you will help bring our brand to life across owned media platforms as well as our website. Our ideal candidate is a design athlete who has a well rounded understanding of both brand design and digital best practices.
This role will report directly to the Director of Brand Marketing.
- Brainstorm with creative team to build innovative Social, Email, Website Landing Pages, and 360 campaign concepts that strategically deliver on the brief.
- Interact with, present to, and explain creative concepts and design systems to both design and non design teams.
- See projects through the entire campaign and design process; from creative concept to iterations of mockups, visual guideline creation, rounds of production and vendor feedback, finished creative assets and final production files.
- Contribute to the evolution of our brand by exploring unique ideas, approaches, methods, and solutions.
- Ensure thoughtful visual consistency and quality across digital platforms by sharing progress, providing thoughtful critique, and working collaboratively.
- Resolve ambiguity to execute high-quality creative work in a fast-paced environment.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 6+ years of experience in related marketing and advertising fields at agencies, studios or in-house.
- A portfolio that demonstrates critical thinking applied across a range of creative deliverables.
- Experience crafting compelling visuals across various brand touchpoints: including digital experiences, performance marketing channels, and social content that elevate and evolves brand aesthetics.
- Experience in core design fundamentals including typography, composition, color theory, and brand guidelines with excellent attention to detail and consistency.
- A current knowledge of popular culture and trends, as well as creative work produced within the advertising industry.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.