Ephemeral is creating a world of limitless self-expression, where every body is a canvas. We value ownership, fearlessness, creativity and diversity of thought. Read more about us at Fast Company and Forbes.
We are looking for a dynamic Studio Leader to oversee the customer experience, operations and overall success of our flagship studio in Williamsburg Brooklyn. The Studio Leader will play an integral role in our company growth and will serve as the custodian of the brand and the face of Ephemeral in our client’s journey.
Reporting directly to the VP of Studios
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the highest level of customer experience and hold the team accountable to do the same; in person, digitally and via phone.
- Active participant and strategic partner in the continued growth, development and operations of Ephemeral’s vision.
- Oversee all daily operations and staffing within the Studio.
- Onboard, train and lead a team of high level Ephemeral Customer Experience, Operations associates and artists.
- Create strategic staff scheduling and zoning to support business needs.
- Oversee appointment management and maximize capacity to drive fiscal results.
- Set and maintain visual presentation standards and uphold the brand vision.
- Manage product inventory, ensuring counts are accurate and shrink is minimal; ensure cycle counts are done timely and accurately.
- Continuously come up with new ways to drive business, engage new customers, and clientele.
- Partner with, lead and motivate Ephemeral Tattoo artists to continuously improve the customer experience and studio operations.
- With the support of HQ, manage all studio facilities, supply management and P&L.
- Support the product team in new product roll-outs, testing, and other initiatives as needed.
- Work with marketing and PR teams to oversee the VIP and influencer program.
- Be ready to assume all studio floor responsibilities to support the team, and resolve customer concerns.
- Studio opening and closing responsibilities.
- Take on special projects as needed.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of leadership experience in a client facing role, preferably in a general manager capacity.
- 7+ years of experience in retail, hospitality or store management.
- Proven ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Track record of driving measurable results, and achieving company goals.
- Passion for top-notch customer service and a general love of working with other humans.
- A mind for analytics and the innate curiosity to explore and understand a growing business.
- Ability to pivot and adapt with short notice
- Working knowledge of sales and payroll reporting and a comfort level with technology.
- Ability and desire to work non-traditional hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Startup experience a plus