Ephemeral is creating a world of limitless self-expression, where every body is a canvas. This is all possible due to our proprietary made-to-fade tattoo (developed over 6 years by Chemical Engineers), our owned and operated studios and our investment in building a beloved brand. We value ownership, fearlessness, creativity and diversity of thought. Read more about us at Fast Company and Forbes.
We are looking for a motivated Assistant Studio Leader to join the Brooklyn management team and help lead customer experience, operations and overall success of our inaugural flagship studio in Williamsburg Brooklyn. The Assistant Studio Leader will play an integral role in the location’s growth and will serve as the custodian of the brand and the face of Ephemeral in our client’s journey.
Reporting to the Studio Leader
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the highest level of customer experience and hold the team accountable to do the same; in person, digitally and via phone.
- Assist with all daily operations and staffing within the Studio.
- Assist Studio Leader with onboarding, training and leading a team of high level Ephemeral Customer Experience and Operations associates.
- Assist with staff scheduling and zoning to support business needs.
- Help oversee appointment management and maximize capacity to drive fiscal results.
- Continuously come up with new ways to drive business, engage new customers, and clientele.
- Partner with and motivate Ephemeral Tattoo artists to continuously improve the customer experience and studio operations.
- With the support of the Studio Leader and HQ, manage all studio facilities and supply management.
- Be ready to assume all studio floor responsibilities to support the team, and resolve customer concerns.
- Own and lead the VIP and Influencer appointments.
- Serve as a role model, leader and support for the team.
- Maintain visual standards and cleanliness within the studio.
- Studio Opening and Closing responsibilities.
- Other projects as needed.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of leadership experience in a client facing role.
- Proven ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Track record of driving measurable results, and achieving company goals.
- Passion for top-notch customer service and a general love of working with other humans.
- A mind for analytics and the innate curiosity to explore and understand a growing business.
- Ability to pivot and adapt with short notice
- A comfort level with technology.
- Ability and desire to work non-traditional hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Startup experience a plus