Ephemeral is creating a world of limitless self-expression, where every body is a canvas. This is all possible due to our proprietary made-to-fade tattoo (developed over 6 years by Chemical Engineers), our owned and operated studios and our investment in building a beloved brand. We value ownership, fearlessness, creativity and diversity of thought. Read more about us at Fast Company and Forbes.
To help achieve our vision, we are looking for a cross functional and dynamic manager to lead our internal communication strategy, engagement and operational excellence across the field organization as we grow and expand.
This role will partner closely with departmental stakeholders and leadership to determine top priorities and serve as a conduit between our field and corporate teams. This position requires the ability to effectively communicate across a diverse workforce and will be responsible for implementing and maintaining a wide range of content, on-brand messaging, and training materials.
This role will report directly to the VP of Studios.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own all field communication and content creation, ensuring brand messaging is appropriate and timely.
- Manage and develop the field communication program, including newsletters, company updates, SOPs, change management, calendars and all other internal studio messaging.
- Own, roll-out and manage the field intranet tool.
- Partner cross functionally to ensure consistency in communication.
- Observe and analyze studio processes and the customer experience and flag policies that may require updates or new training materials.
- Own the new hire onboarding deck: ranging from content creation & program development, checklists, etc.
- Own and maintain all SOPs and training materials.
- Drive narratives around Ephemeral’s brand mission and initiatives to ensure field alignment on company goals.
- Design and manage engagement, culture programs and initiatives across the field.
- Partner with IT to drive constant technical innovation to support and drive a flawless customer and field employee experience.
- Take on special projects as needed.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role within the retail or hospitality industry; multi unit area management, experience managing others and time in an L&D role strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced PC skills
- Experience and a comfort level working with, and implementing latest technology tools.
- A proven ability to define and achieve departmental objectives, strategies and develop plans with achievable timelines.
- A solutions-oriented mentality with a data driven approach.
- Travel required up to 20%.