Ephemeral is creating a world of limitless self-expression, where every body is a canvas. This is all possible due to our proprietary made-to-fade tattoo (developed over 6 years by Chemical Engineers), our owned and operated studios and our investment in building a beloved brand. We value ownership, fearlessness, creativity and diversity of thought. Read more about us at Fast Company and Forbes.
To help us achieve that vision, we are looking for a Social Media Specialist to help manage the brand’s social media channels. The ideal candidate is a highly creative, detail-oriented, and motivated individual that will help the brand grow it's footprint across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and TikTok. This role will report directly to the Director of Marketing and will work closely with the creative, content production, and digital marketing team.
- Schedule and mange content across all social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- Ensure that all social posts are on-brand, optimized for performance, and free of errors.
- Report and pull metrics for each channel, identifying trends and opportunities to help maximize the impact of our efforts across channels.
- Contribute to development of strategies and tactics to drive site and studio traffic, including the maintenance of our monthly editorial calendar.
- Manage influencer relationships, including sourcing future influencers and gathering content.
- Monitor, research, and stay ahead of industry developments, creative trends, and culturally relevant moments to push our social media efforts forward with speed and efficiency.
- Partner closely with our Creative and Digital Marketing team to come up with new ideas that are on brand and speak to our community.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years relevant experience running social channels for a consumer brand.
- Passion for brand storytelling and all things social, especially video content.
- Experience collaborating with designers, copywriters, and a network of content creators.
- You have experience working on Sprinklr, Sprout or similar social media management software.
- You can connect the dots between community sentiment, channel performance, and content.
- You’re highly-organized, detail-oriented, and have a sense of humor.