Ephemeral is creating a world of limitless self-expression, where every body is a canvas. This is all possible due to our proprietary made-to-fade tattoo (developed over 6 years by Chemical Engineers), our owned and operated studios and our investment in building a beloved brand. We value ownership, fearlessness, creativity and diversity of thought. Read more about us at Fast Company and Forbes.
A core part of our vision and strategy includes reimagining the digital experience of the tattoo journey. The current pre-appointment tattoo experience (from researching your tattoo to booking an appointment) is extremely fragmented. Interestingly, it is almost 100% digitally native. This is where you come in.
As the Product Manager of Site Experience, you will set the strategy for how we inspire, educate, and ultimately convert our audience onsite. You will collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design, and digital marketing to engage our audience and to ultimately maximize conversion (reservations) onsite.
Our ideal candidate is a Product athlete. You are comfortable with quantitative and qualitative approaches to site optimization, and understand how content, UX, and engineering all play a role in delivering a best-in-class digital experience. You should be extremely data driven and have a high bar when it comes to usability. This role is for someone who is inspired to operate at the forefront of commerce when it comes to innovation.
This role will report directly to the VP of Digital.
- Product Roadmap and Strategy: Lead the end-to-end lifecycle of shipping innovative website features from ideation through QA with a focus on user growth and engagement.
- Product strategy and roadmap definition: Lead product feature and release strategy based on business targets, in-depth data analysis, and a clear understanding of consumer needs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally: Work closely with cross-functional Engineering (in house and freelance), Design, and Digital Marketing to ensure our early user experience syncs with our acquisition campaigns.
- A/B Testing and User Research: Define product KPIs and create an A/B test roadmap to strengthen product insights and data-driven product decisions. Create and implement multivariate experiments/tests to find the optimal product solutions.
- Oversee User Research: Pair data-driven hypotheses with user research and user interviews to validate ideas and to identify content, design, and engineering opportunities to optimize the site.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5-6 years of product experience, ideally in a fast-paced DTC startup space with a strong growth background.
- Experience with building a roadmap, breaking it into experiments for testing hypotheses and working to execute with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with customers, peers, colleagues, and executives. You can succinctly articulate goals, progress, and priorities in written, verbal, and presentation formats
- Deep experience using analytics and BI tools (VWO, Google Analytics, Heap, etc).
- A perspective on when to A/B test, conduct qualitative interviews, and when to go full-steam ahead based on what your solutions are intended to achieve.
- A balanced appreciation for qualitative and quantitative approaches to understanding a problem and testing a solution.