WHO WE ARE
Eagle Overseas provides comprehensive delivery services and warehouse logistics across the UK, Ireland and Europe.
We offer customised warehousing and delivery services to suit businesses of all sizes and requirements. From parcel delivery to contract logistics.
As a Class 1 HGV driver, you will be responsible for the safe transportation of goods around the country.
The job will be on a 3 week on 1 week of rotational shift, with travel to the UK required – Accommodation and Flights included.
- Driving long or short distances
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers
- Supervising or helping to load and unload goods
- Lifting and carrying goods
- Making sure loads are safely secured
- Following traffic reports and adapting routes if necessary
- Completing delivery paperwork
- Keeping up-to-date logbooks
- Carrying out basic routine maintenance, such as oil, tyre, and brake checks
- Providing an excellent standard of customer service to customers and other road users
- Class 1 Licence (C&E) (or European Equivalent)
- Digicard Valid DQC (CPC) (or European Equivalent)
- Right & proof to work in EU including UK
- English speaking - numeracy and literacy
SKILLS AND ATRRIBUTES
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Can understand and follow instructions
- A problem solver, who can think on their own feet
- Works efficiently and accurately, even when under pressure
- Works effectively as a member of a team but also individually
Salary: Will be discussed during interview.
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.