WHO WE ARE
EOS IT Solutions is a leading logistics, IT and global video collaboration company. We support a large number of tech companies in the San Francisco Bay area providing innovative solutions – globally. We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated, collaborative and committed individual to fill our IT Support Technician position within one of our global customer teams, based in Seattle.
The IT Support Technician works cross functionally with partners in IT Systems, Engineering Operations, Security, and other teams to coordinate work, handle ticket escalations and resolve issues. They on-board new employees, provision new hardware, provide hands-on support and adhere to security standards for all their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide support at our IT Help Desk, full time, during normal business hours (Ideal hours 10am-7pm to overlap with APAC)
- Build and configure new hire laptops
- Deploy and configure VOIP phones
- Provision and track loaner machines
- Work with employees to perform computer upgrades and migrations
- Provide first tier support for AV issues
- Process returned assets and prepare them for reuse/recycle
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 1-2 years’ experience of IT Support in a professional environment
- Experience with support ticket management and tracking
- Strong customer service, problem solving, and teamwork abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical knowledge of Mac OS, iOS and Android (ACMT preferred)
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10
- Network fundamentals (laptop connectivity, VPN, printing)
- Familiar with G Suite
- Basic knowledge of audio/video troubleshooting and support
- Ability to participate in a support schedule that may include after hours and weekend support
- Some heavy lifting required; excellent time management skills
The EOS Group recognises the responsibilities it has to its customers, suppliers & employees.
At EOS, so far as is reasonably practicable, it is our responsibility to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of our employees at work as well as taking all reasonable steps to ensure that anyone affected by our business, including visitors and service users, are not exposed to risks.
That’s why all offers of employment are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 to pass the pre-employment requirements.
Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.