WHO WE ARE:
EOS IT Solutions is a family run Global Technology and Logistics company, providing Collaboration and Business IT Support services to some of the world’s largest industry leaders, delivering forward-thinking solutions based on multi-domain architecture. Customer satisfaction and commitment to superior quality of service are our top business priorities, along with investing in and supporting our partners and employees.
We are a true International IT provider and are proud to deliver our services through global simplicity with trusted transparency.
- On-site support to assist office end-users with technical issues and requests in their use of computer hardware, software, mobile devices, connectivity, video and teleconference systems, as well as any other IT related tasks in the form of recorded tickets, which are monitored and reported.
- Assist and provide necessary common remote support to technical issues when staff work from home or under flex arrangements.
- Escalate, coordinate and work closely with the Global Service Desk and New York Information Technology department to resolve tickets that are outside of technician access rights, core responsibilities or required further assistance.
- Provide the necessary onboarding and offboarding support according to Ford Foundation policies and procedures.
- Carry out and assist with installation and configuration tasks related to tablets, laptops, smartphones and other technology equipment, as directed by Ford IT or office staff
- Assist and work with local ISP vendor(s) to troubleshoot Internet connection issues.
- Assist the procurement of IT hardware,software, computer accessories, facilities, equipment for the office according to IT policies and procedures.
- Assist Operations Manager and IT department to ensure proper accounting of the Foundation’s IT assets. Track all assets changes and update the foundation’s asset tracking system as needed.
- Provide detailed status reports on all issues, requests, system status, inventory status and activities worked on and attend periodical meetings with the Operations Manager and New York IT department as needed.
The scope includes operational support on the following categories.
- 20-25 Users include staff and service providers
- Convening spaces up to 50 participants
- Desktop, laptops, MAC, MFP, IP telephony, Video conference, mobile devices, CCTV, Access control and Intruder system, network equipment (physical support), cabling infrastructure, environment monitoring and alert system etc..
- Windows 10 or higher, MAC OS, Google GSuite, MS Office 356 Pro, Active Directory, Kaseya, AV system, MDM, Google Chrome, Cloud apps, conference apps, etc…
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCEED:
- Proven experience as a service desk technician or other tech customer support role.
- Tech-savvy with good working knowledge and understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and different tech products including [Google, Microsoft, MAC OS, mobile apps, database, audio, and video technology, etc…
- Technical ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- An ability to prioritize and escalate.
- Familiar with ITIL Foundation
- CompTIA’s A+ and Network+ certificates
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.