WHO WE ARE
EOS IT Solutions is a family run Global Technology and Logistics company, providing Collaboration and Business IT Support services to some of the world’s largest industry leaders, delivering forward-thinking solutions based on multi-domain architecture. Customer satisfaction and commitment to superior quality of service are our top business priorities, along with investing in and supporting our partners and employees.
We are a true International IT provider and are proud to deliver our services through global simplicity with trusted transparency.
The Project Management teams are responsible for deploying innovative collaboration spaces globally. You will work with a range of space types including video conferencing, IT and broadcast.
Responsible for managing the overall direction, coordination between internal and external teams, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific AV/IT systems integration projects. Additionally, ensure projects achieve time, scope, budget, quality, safety and customer satisfaction requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Review SOWs and project contract to determine time to deliver, allotment of available and required internal and/or third party resources to various phases of delivery (people and dollars)
- Responsible for coordinating all activities associated with the timely, accurate, and on-budget completion of the project, according to established project management procedures using MS Project on SharePoint and other software
- Responsible for leading a Project Kickoff meeting among Sales, Field Engineers, Clients, Design Teams (as needed), Third Party resources (as needed)
- Responsible for effective communication with customer including change orders (as needed)
- Provide regular updates to Sr. Management including standard project review meetings
- Engage accounting Design, Logistics and procurement department personnel
- Review project status weekly to keep it on schedule and identify risk
- Ensure that any SOW, schedule, cost or change of terms are handled in a timely manner in accordance with the SOW agreement
- Retain responsibility for resolving all project related issues
- Attend weekly team review of all projects and statuses and utilization. Raise any issues to management at this time for escalation
- Prepare project reports as requested by Sr. Project Manager and Program Manager
- Keep accurate files and records of project status and activities.
- Maintain and develop strong relationship with customers with direct interaction with focus on improving customers’ perception of service, quality, on time delivery, responsiveness, and problem solving
- Respond to communications from customers regarding problems or concerns in a timely and professional manner with by returning all phone calls or emails by the end of each business day
- Drive project results to satisfy customer requirements
- Travel to various job sites required
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience AV/ IT related industry is preferred
- Valid and current PMP certification
- Formal education in Electronics or related field preferred
- Experience in management and implementation of project management processes
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technology
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of MS Office (Visio, SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional organizational skills and highly detail oriented
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.