WHO WE ARE:
EOS IT Solutions is a leading IT and global video collaboration company. We specialize in innovative IT and video conferencing solutions, which empower businesses and organizations throughout the world. With teams of qualified IT support engineers, EOS IT Solutions offers a fast and reliable service to our clients.
The AV Operations Technician Team is responsible for supporting the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of all audio-visual equipment in our client’s managed venue spaces, broadcast studios & customer experience centers. Our objective is to create a highly meaningful, impactful & supportive team that enables all of our technicians to have an impactful role in all areas of the service we provide onsite. As an entry level Tier 3 technician you will work alongside our Tier 2 & Tier 1 technicians to provide dedicated support to our client’s in-house Audio-Visual Operations team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Perform daily maintenance of hardware & software for the internal platform.
- Kick off meetings & events (Experience Center & Event Space) with AV/IT Support.
- Execute monthly preventative maintenance on all hardware.
- Utilize remote access tools on Mac, Linux & Windows systems to control the internal platform.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs & evaluate solutions.
- Provide onsite support for visitors and executive level events as needed.
- Support event operation technicians with all issues relating to event spaces prior to events.
- Troubleshoot routing, writing & cabling issues.
- Complete venue space pre-show equipment sweeps prior to events.
- Organize, document & maintain warehouse inventory which includes spare equipment.
- Track RMA of serviced equipment.
- Document, track record/status of outgoing & returning service equipment and provide status updates to the team.
- Maintain periodic system updates and upgrades of equipment.
- Act as stand in support for large & special events.
- Work with an internal ticketing system to document all issues.
- Operate cross functionally within the team to support audio, video conferencing & projection.
- Create and/or maintain any needed team documentation.
- Track issues to isolate trends, coordinate with engineering team & 3rd party vendors to resolve issues.
- Trains operations team for usage of systems and applications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 2 years working knowledge of audio-visual equipment including lighting, sound, video recording and data projection along with experience with the technical challenges and problem-solving needs in an event production environment.
- Knowledge of technical event support system architectures and troubleshooting.
- Must be responsive, efficient, have excellent customer interaction, and exhibit a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to motivate and focus cross functional teams to reach challenging goals.
- Good organization and time management skills with proven ability to manage multiple priorities at one time.
- Be eligible, willing and able to work and travel when required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a motivated team player.
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.