WHO WE ARE:
EOS IT Solutions is a family run Global Technology and Logistics company, providing Collaboration and Business IT Support services to some of the world’s largest industry leaders, delivering forward-thinking solutions based on multi-domain architecture. Customer satisfaction and commitment to superior quality of service are our top business priorities, along with investing in and supporting our partners and employees.
We are a true International IT provider and are proud to deliver our services through global simplicity with trusted transparency.
The AV Operations Technician Support team is responsible for supporting the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of all audio-visual equipment in our client’s managed venue spaces, broadcast studios & customer experience centers. Our objective is to create a highly meaningful, impactful & supportive team that enables all of our technicians to have an impactful role in all areas of the service we provide onsite. As an intermediate level Tier 2 technician you will work alongside our Tier 3 & Tier 1 technicians to provide dedicated support to our client’s in-house Audio-Visual Operations team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Train & help improve the quality of work carried out by Tier 3
- Act as an escalation support for Tier 3
- Coordinate with deployment engineers & onsite event management on any purchase for necessary replacements and/or additional equipment
- Work alongside the Tier 1 technicians to commission & sign off on
- Assist Tier 1 Technicians with vendors to complete remaining punch list items to close out a build
- Diagnose network problems impacting one or many internal platform
- Support event & Studio teams with technical issues prior to and during
- Support studio producers with all technical issues related to streaming and live
- Escalate issues and assist Tier 1 technicians in their day-to-day
- Participate in the team on call rotation.
- Act as stand in/shadow support for onsite production teams
- Perform daily maintenance of hardware & software for the internal
- Kick off meetings & events (Venue & Specialty Spaces) with AV/IT
- Execute monthly preventative maintenance on all
- Utilize remote access tools on Mac, Linux & Windows systems to control the internal
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs & evaluate
- Provide onsite support for visitors and executive level events as
- Troubleshoot routing, writing & cabling
- Organize, document & maintain warehouse inventory which includes spare equipment
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 3-5 years working knowledge of audio-visual equipment including lighting, sound, video recording and data projection along with experience with the technical challenges and problem-solving needs in an event production environment.
- 2 years working knowledge of production studio & broadcast technology.
- Knowledge of technical event support system architectures and troubleshooting.
- Must be responsive, efficient, have excellent customer interaction, and exhibit a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to motivate and focus cross functional teams to reach challenging goals.
- Good organization and time management skills with proven ability to manage mu
- ltiple priorities at one time.
- Be eligible, willing and able to work and travel when required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a motivated team player.
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.