WHO WE ARE:
EOS IT Solutions is a family run Global Technology and Logistics company, providing Collaboration and Business IT Support services to some of the world’s largest industry leaders, delivering forward-thinking solutions based on multi-domain architecture. Customer satisfaction and commitment to superior quality of service are our top business priorities, along with investing in and supporting our partners and employees.
We are a true International IT provider and are proud to deliver our services through global simplicity with trusted transparency.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be part of an exciting team that provision specialsied devices across EMEA
- Travel Required to our Banbridge Headquarters
- Warehouse Experience
- Supervise and complete materials and equipment requests;
- Deployment of desktops, laptops, phones (mobile & Desk) & Monitors;
- Ensure safe disposal of equipment;
- Provision of desk-side support and quick-fix management;
- Provide troubleshooting support where appropriate;
- Proactively manage Inventory levels within Deployment remit;
- Work with data entry system to ensure traceability and accuracy;
- Restock of IT cabinets and vending machines
- Manage e-waste solution & donation requests
- Collection of IT equipment from employees (Terminations, Upgrades etc.)
- Monitor, update and maintain SRT/Task queues on a regular basis;
- Coordination of Delivery of N00b phones within EMEA region, ensuring timely delivery ahead of Orientation dates set out by client;
- Assigning access points
- Imaging new desktops & Laptops;
- Assist with Desk moves;
- Liaise daily with Inventory teams across the EMEA region;
- Perform regular inventory count and maintaining inventory stock levels of standard equipment;
- Asset tag auditing and management;
- Receiving new hardware (inbound stock);
- Asset tagging of equipment;
- Participate in daily/weekly/monthly cycle counting as directed by Site Lead;
- Coordinate shipping to EMEA & Global locations
- Any other projects assigned by management
- 2+ years experience working in Logistics, Warehousing, or Manufacturing preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective Time management skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team orientated.
- Exceptional professionalism and customer service skills
- Full clean European Drivers License, with access to car
- Right to work in Ireland and UK
- Familiarity with Inventory management tools desirable
- Previous experience working within IT industry
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.