WHO WE ARE:
EOS IT Solutions is a leading IT and global video collaboration company. We specialize in innovative IT and video conferencing solutions, which empower businesses and organizations throughout the world. With teams of qualified IT support engineers, EOS IT Solutions offers a fast and reliable service to our clients.
The HR Generalist is primarily responsible for the delivery of day to day HR activities to employees, Supervisors and Managers, ensuring that the company upholds best practice, remains legislatively compliant and can work with others to maintain a cohesive, productive and positive work environment and strong team culture.
The HR Generalist will be the first-line point of contact to support the delivery of HR solutions and will work with other department to deliver on site HR services.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist the hiring process and ensures all necessary steps are taking including background checks, reference checks and all relevant administration/communication.
- Co-ordinate all on-boarding and off-boarding processes including new hire orientation and exit interviews, ensuring compliance by conducting audits and ensuring all forms and documents are up to date.
- The administration and monitoring of company policies, procedures and practices in line with State and Federal laws.
- Maintain up to date records, filing, personnel files and HR database administration.
- Work with relevant third parties, benefit administration and co-ordination in a timely manner.
- Support positive employee relations, deal with employee issues as and when they arise, implement strategies with appropriate advice and guidance to resolve effectively.
- Implement, monitor and review policies and procedures as necessary, including the effective use of investigation and disciplinary procedures where policy breaches occur.
- Maintain open channels of communication with employees, other team functions and HR colleagues globally.
- Mitigate risk to the business, identify and report to HRD on potential issues, respond positively and proactively to employee concerns.
- Record of any accidents and incidents and co-ordination of workers compensation and unemployment claims.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Undertake travel as required to other company and customer sites.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes, and implement agreed changes as required
- Regular reporting on HR metrics to HR Director/Directors and suggesting improvements.
- Undertake training as required or as identified by management for the proper execution or development within your role/company.
- Any other ad hoc duties as reasonably required by the company and within the competency of the post-holder.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- An Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources or other similar discipline
- Can demonstrate a minimum 2-3 years HR management experience.
- Strong, demonstrable, working knowledge and understanding of Federal and State laws
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills with proven ability to set KPI’s achieve deadlines and meet targets.
- Good people management skills with the ability to share skills and knowledge with others and to provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Be Accurate and articulate in all correspondence.
- Be proficient in use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Promote a culture of fairness and equality and respecting diversity.
- Able to work effectively as a team member and independently.
- Proactive, Flexible and adaptable to change in a dynamic working environment operating across various time zones.
- Able to undertake travel requirements to fulfill the role.
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.