WHO WE ARE:
EOS IT Solutions is a family run Global Technology and Logistics company, providing Collaboration and Business IT Support services to some of the world’s largest industry leaders, delivering forward-thinking solutions based on multi-domain architecture. Customer satisfaction and commitment to superior quality of service are our top business priorities, along with investing in and supporting our partners and employees.
We are a true International IT provider and are proud to deliver our services through global simplicity with trusted transparency.
EOS are actively seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Business Partner to support the the Global Recruitment Team, ensuring they are aligned with the EOS global business goals.
Reporting to the Global HR Director, the right candidate will provide a high quality, end to end recruitment, through to onboarding, advice and support service to assist hiring managers in achieving their resourcing needs and attracting and retaining talent into the organisation. Developing the employer brand and future talent pools. Responsible for in house resourcing model, collaborating with hiring managers on attraction strategies, best practice hiring approaches through good candidate experience (in line with legislation, policy and procedure and good practice).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide an in-house end to end recruitment advisory service to all internal hiring managers on all levels of recruitment across the organisation.
- Provide expert and professional advice on recruitment.
- To develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with service areas, colleagues and representatives, establishing professional credibility.
- Leading recruitment process review and developing with senior users a progressive recruitment approach.
- Support recruitment team with coordination of requisition planning, and Service Level targets.
- Working with Recruitment/HR team to develop a recruitment strategy, which builds upon employer brand.
- To pro-actively identify areas within services that require development around recruitment activities and work with colleagues to resolve this.
- Facilitating and/or coaching colleagues to develop their understanding of recruitment. To work flexibly and collaboratively with other colleagues proactively identifying areas for service improvement.
- Create and maintain content related to recruitment advertising, and employment brand.
- Administer recruitment activities, including pre-employment checks.
- Manage stakeholder recruitment relationships internally and externally, including account relationship management for recruitment solutions.
- To build on own knowledge and experience, keeping abreast of developments and to be pro-active in ensuring managers are appropriately briefed on relevant changes.
- To undertake or lead on project work and policy development work as directed by senior management.
- To be responsible for the admin for Recruitment including job offers.
- Minimum of three years TA/Inhouse Recruitment experience, ideally with a minimum 1years supervisory experience.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent supervisory skills.
- Analytical and goal oriented.
- Demonstrable experience with Recruitment metrics, must be competent in reporting analytical data using Excel.
- Experience of working across EMEA & APAC would be preferable
- Preferred experience within internal Recruitment role ideally within the tech sector.
- SHRM Certified
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their relevant right to work within their given location.
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.