WHO WE ARE:
EOS IT Solutions is a family run Global Technology and Logistics company, providing Collaboration and Business IT Support services to some of the world’s largest industry leaders, delivering forward-thinking solutions based on multi-domain architecture. Customer satisfaction and commitment to superior quality of service are our top business priorities, along with investing in and supporting our partners and employees.
We are a true International IT provider and are proud to deliver our services through global simplicity with trusted transparency.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide Technical hardware support for customers on a range of devices including but not limited to; Apple Products and Windows Products
- Providing software support for both MAC OS and Windows (Boot Camp + Parallels)
- Triage assets & be able to diagnose and recommend cosmetic or OS repairs required
- Problem-solving on a daily basis including troubleshooting internal systems
- Managing partner deadlines and ETA’s with regards to repairs and completing them with a high level of quality and attention to detail
- Compile repair data and provide performance reporting to management.
- Prepare assets for shipment, including picking, packaging, labelling and liaising with couriers
- Update of customer portal at all times relating to assets status
- Assist with the load and unload of shipments received to the warehouse and conduct inbound services, which include receiving and processing equipment from suppliers and various sites; deliver shipments to stock locations
- Be willing to travel to customer sites within region to undertake urgent requests
- Assist with cycle counting periodically
- Work efficiently and practically within a high paced environment
- Ensure data integrity at all times
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Must be fluent in English and Japanese
- An aptitude for acquiring skills in technical repairs and an eagerness to learn about all products and devices
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to make decisions quickly
- Can demonstrate a high standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Is driven to learn and develop technical knowledge
- Be able to naturally interact with customers with a proactive attitude to deliver excellent customer service.
- Be a motivated, self-starter and can display a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in their work.
- Will be flexible and adaptable to change to meet the needs of the customer
- Willing to be hands on with inventory and logistics support where required