WHO WE ARE:
EOS IT Solutions is a Global Technology and Logistics company, providing Collaboration and Business IT Support services to some of the world’s largest industry leaders, delivering forward-thinking solutions based on multi-domain architecture. Customer satisfaction and commitment to superior quality of service are our top business priorities, along with investing in and supporting our partners and employees.
We are a true International IT provider and are proud to deliver our services through global simplicity with trusted transparency.
The Order & Fulfilment Lead should be both pro-active and thorough in their approach to their tasks, ensuring a high level of attention to detail at all times, whilst demonstrating flexibility to incoming high-priority tasks and ability to manage workload accordingly.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The O&F Lead is responsible for the following specific areas of the program:
- Ownership and accountability for O&F function, and associated KPI’s
- Provide in-region support, guidance, coaching and discipline for O&F Associates, cultivating a positive team atmosphere, always leading by example
- Monitor, update and maintain queues on a regular basis
- Regular checking of inventory and maintenance of Inventory stock levels of standard equipment
- Deliver weekly and monthly updates to Client in relation to O&F Performance
- Checking of Inventory levels prior to raising purchase requisitions
- Updating of internal systems with current status of orders
- Take ownership of expediting and tracking orders from vendors, chasing where necessary against delay
- Actively participate in recurring weekly hardware & telecom forecast syncs to ensure requirements and spend planning are aligned with the regional trend
- Review invoices against tracked/received shipments
- Attend weekly vendor meetings
- Work with Global O&F team to regularly assess vendor pricing and performance
- Creation of new part numbers for any new items being purchased
- Monitor unassigned O&F queue
- Create purchase requisitions for all EMEA accessory and asset orders, track jobs & PR through to completion
- Vendor Administration
- Handling exceptions and vendor error
- Investigate and resolve unpaid invoice issues
- Any other projects assigned by EOS Management
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Order management and customer support experience in an IT asset or IT Logistics environment highly desirable
- Aptitude for numbers and strong skills working with Microsoft Word, Excel and using an ERP system
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking skills, and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to be self-motivated and able to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent at creating and delivering reports from platforms such as tableau.
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.