WHO WE ARE:
EOS IT Solutions is a family run Global Technology and Logistics company, providing Collaboration and Business IT Support services to some of the world’s largest industry leaders, delivering forward-thinking solutions based on multi-domain architecture. Customer satisfaction and commitment to superior quality of service are our top business priorities, along with investing in and supporting our partners and employees.
We are a true International IT provider and are proud to deliver our services through global simplicity with trusted transparency.
This position is responsible for commissioning retrofits and new build projects.
The AV Technician shall support projects and also provide ongoing technical support to the client. This position is responsible for resolving issues related to in-room technology; AV/VC equipment failure, physical malfunction and software configurations and conduct root cause analyses to improve processes and trend reoccurring issues to improve service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist in mounting, installation, testing and commissioning of audio-visual equipment and systems such as (Displays/ Projectors/Speakers/etc)
- Assist in cable laying, soldering wires, etc.
- Primary on-site technician with the knowledge and skillset to fix 99% of issues in rooms
- Perform break fix (user reported incident) tasks within target SLA response window
- Perform maintenance and repair tasks on all VC gear to maintain 99% uptime and address all primary issues
- Maintain accurate tagging and data entry of all tasks, projects, and requests performed
- Provide VC focused support for high profile events
- Assist, train, and advise technicians of signal flow and inspections best practices
- Track inventory of on-site supplies, consumables, and assets
- Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant industry standard hardware as well as FB proprietary tools
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Ability to be self-motivated and accountable in a fast-pace, independent environment
- Ability to think creatively as well as methodically regarding technical issues
- Knowledge of Cisco, Crestron, Extron, Shure, Clearone, and other AV/VC related hardware and signal flow
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and conflict resolution skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to client culture
- Ability to work both independently as well as with a team
- Ability to handle physical tasks such as lifting large/heavy objects and physical integration/maintenance work
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.