WHO WE ARE
EOS IT Solutions is a Global Technology and Logistics company, providing Collaboration and Business IT Support services to some of the world’s largest industry leaders, delivering forward-thinking solutions based on multi-domain architecture. Customer satisfaction and commitment to superior quality of service are our top business priorities, along with investing in and supporting our partners and employees.
We are a true International IT provider and are proud to deliver our services through global simplicity with trusted transparency.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Working within our existing Customer Services team based in Banbridge Co Down, this person will act as the initial point of contact for our customers and partners.
- To provide and maintain excellent levels of Customer Service to help ensure all goods are ordered, inbound receipted, picked and delivered within the required transit times, therefore ensuring our performance level is met and maintained.
- To pro-actively foster and develop close working relationships with customers, partners and colleagues.
- To accurately input and update information onto our own and partners operating systems.
- Think logically and commercially in a fast moving environment
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Will possess excellent verbal, written, and communication skills with the ability to communicate across different media (e.g. telephone, e mail and electronic messaging)
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service to our customers and partners
- Strong overall I.T. knowledge as there will be exposure to a number of different operating systems
- Multi lingual is preferred
- At least 1 years previous experience in a similar customer service role
- At least one years experience using IT systems to include Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in a fast paced office environment dealing with a large volume of calls and administrative duties.
Week 1 - 7.00am to 3.00pm
Week 2 - 11.00am to 7.00pm Mon - Thur / 10am to 6pm Fri
14th May 2021
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.