WHO WE ARE
EOS IT Solutions is a family run Global Technology and Logistics company, providing Collaboration and Business IT Support services to some of the world’s largest industry leaders, delivering forward-thinking solutions based on multi-domain architecture. Customer satisfaction and commitment to superior quality of service are our top business priorities, along with investing in and supporting our partners and employees.
We are a true International IT provider and are proud to deliver our services through global simplicity with trusted transparency.
The client IT Asset Management (ITAM) team is looking for an extraordinary ITAM Specialist (Service Provider Contract) to assist with asset administration efforts and provide who is passionate about providing amazing customer experience while delivering world-class support to our customers and partner teams. Our team works cross functionally with our partners in IT Systems, Helpdesk, Engineering Operations, Security, and other teams to coordinate hardware and software requests, oversee purchasing procedures, handle ticket escalations and resolve issues. We administer assets to on-board new employees, provision peripherals, new assets, document required asset data, coordinate standards, provide hands-on support and plan supply chain needs for all the clients' IT assets employees. Ultimately we are responsible for supporting the clients' employees around the world, in over 40 offices in 19 different countries.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible for the daily activities of IT asset purchasing and request intake for our global IT organization. Specific tasks include communicating to internal teams regarding approval status of orders, tracking shipment and delivery status, documenting updates within support tickets, verifying asset data and tracking budget spend over time. You think strategically, respond proactively, and always look for ways to improve the purchasing and inventory process. You understand that procurement doesn’t just end once the PO goes out to the vendor, it’s inclusive of the entire process until the asset leaves the company.
You will do the following:
- Understand the fundamentals of the IT Asset Management discipline and communicate the importance of IT standards, lifecycle tracking, availability of data, and knowledge of ITAM inventory practices to vendors, customers and partner teams
- Independently manage assigned ITAM tickets following the documented process for ticket communication, purchasing, data entry, and vendor coordination
- Serve as the point of contact for IT escalations for the full life cycle of hardware and services at IT (request, deployment, procurement, receiving, asset verifications, lifecycle tracking, decom, elimination)
- Assist with the monthly and quarterly budgeting process, including pulling and verifying records, tracking spend, identifying opportunities for cost savings, and assisting IT management in long term forecasting
- Communicate actuals against projections (deployment, financials, vendor turn around OLAs, etc) in visual and numerical reports on a monthly basis
- Create purchase orders, assure vendors are abiding by contractual processes, and manage the procurement process end to end
- Provide timely and accurate data verifications in both ticket, report format, and in the asset inventory to assure asset records are correct and readily available for support staff, including serial numbers, asset tags, model & specifications, end user assignments, and lifecycle dates
- Act as the point of contact for global IT vendors, subcontractors and 3rd party providers
- Resolve tickets, customer inquiries and vendor issues in a timely manner. Using predefined criteria, decide when to escalate on behalf of customers to IT Leadership
- Conduct Cycle Count inventory processes using provided templates to ensure accuracy of actuals against previous records and deployments. Investigate deltas and post reports on time and using correct inventory management methodology
- Oversee, control, and evaluate stock rotation procedures; aligning purchase records with available stock, projected stock needs, and asset lifecycle requirements
- Maintain adequate storage for on-site inventory based on predefined stock criteria
- Maintain and evaluate inventory records on a quarterly basis, reporting on request trends, low stock warnings, and other KPIs as assigned
- Based on vendor meetings and assets needed for deployment, report to management shortages or other problems that could impact product availability in written and visual format
- Check bulk orders against purchase records to verify accuracy and quality after receipt. Validate records in our inventory system based on findings.
- Process returned assets and prepare them for reuse/recycle, updating internal documents and databases (financial, helpdesk, inventory, etc) in a timely manner
Who You Are:
- You are experienced in the IT Business space and understand how to work with a global team
- You are organized, analytical, and thorough
- You love building relationships and understand the importance of direct and honest feedback
- You are familiar with reporting your tasks in written and visual formats using standard word processing and spreadsheets to communicate status, issues and inventory
- You excel at documenting issues and providing updates to management, the team and end users
- You understand the importance of asset inventory and how to maintain asset databases
- You love IT standards and understand that consistency and an adherence to methodologies helps any organization scale.
- Requires a minimum of 1-3 years of direct experience in ITAM in a professional environment.
- Experience tracking budgets and reporting spend over time
- Strong customer service, problem solving and teamwork abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience communicating with vendors to manage expectations and relationships
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
- Excellent math and accounting skills
- Some heavy lifting may be required
- Excellent time management skills