WHO WE ARE:
EOS IT Solutions is a family run Global Technology and Logistics company, providing Collaboration and Business IT Support services to some of the world’s largest industry leaders, delivering forward-thinking solutions based on multi-domain architecture. Customer satisfaction and commitment to superior quality of service are our top business priorities, along with investing in and supporting our partners and employees.
We are a true International IT provider and are proud to deliver our services through global simplicity with trusted transparency.
We are looking for a qualified HR Business Partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals. Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with key stakeholders across the global business and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering the organisations commercial focus and our company culture.
Location: Office based, central Austin, Texas
HR Business Partner Key deliverables include:
- Consulting with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
- Analysing trends and metrics with the HR department.
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Management of HR personnel, delegation of workload.
- Act as a consultant on human resources management and organisational changes.
- Meeting key stakeholders to discuss people challenges.
- Providing guidance on people practices such as restructures and succession planning.
- Bringing people expertise and developing solutions to help the business area to deliver its strategy.
- Influencing and building relationships with people around the business.
- Acting as a local point of people expertise for specialist teams that are implementing new people approaches
- Coaching and providing feedback to key stakeholders to help improve business efficiency.
- Maintain compliance, statutory returns and internal/external audits.
- Management & delivery of HR Road Map and facilitation of the Global HR Strategy.
- Provide weekly and monthly HR metrics to HR Manager & HR Director.
- Minimum of four years HR Generalist experience.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent people management skills.
- Analytical and goal oriented.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics, must be competent in reporting analytical data using Excel.
- Thorough knowledge of employment legislation across the US
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practice, including Performance Management, Employee Relations, etc
- Third Level Education in Human Resources or related field.
- Management of 401K, Payroll & Benefits
- Experience of working across EMEA, APAC
- Experience of OSHA Compliance desirable
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.